Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures speak louder than words

Well, now i know i can download youtube with some free software. It will benefit my students for sure. By using video clip downloaded from youtube, there is lots to do and show to the students, take example the technique of using metered-dose inhaler. I used to do live demonstration in class, but isn't it good if students can play and watch it over and over when they are doing their revision.



My search on video clips focus on my teaching subject like "Healthcare and Pharmacy", "Communication Skills" and "Non-prescription Drugs". I realised that there is plenty of video clips available and suitable as teaching materials for pharmacy students. Take example, GARDASIL, a vaccine to prevent one from getting cervical cancel. By showing the video, one can easily remember that. So, take a look:



4 comments:

Wey Lim said...

Hi Penny,
Cool to see you upload youtube into your blog. Do you mind to share with me how do you add this feature in????

Thanks,
Wey Lim

Penny Wong said...

Sure, more than willing to do that. Please see my new post =)

Peter said...

Hi Penny,

Great job incorporating all sorts of technologies and feeds into your blog!

Penny Wong said...

yeah!